- Travel: 2" Standard
- Load Capacity up to 176lbs
- 11-Frame Stepper Motor
- Smooth Travel
- No Maintenance Required
- Custom Sizes Available
Price: $500 - $600 (based on options)
Cost Effective & Maintenance Free - Compact Motorized Linear Actuator
The Compact Motorized Actuator (CMA) is a miniature linear actuator designed for short travel applications. The CMA was designed based on our ball slide (BS32-28) product for a cost-effective solution for short travel, light-load applications. The CMA incorporates fewer components in its construction which gives a higher degree of reliability. The CMA comes standard with a 11-frame stepper motor and a bellows-type coupling for a complete motorized linear motion solution.
As an added value Specialty Motions can incorporate a user interface, controllers and drivers for a complete fully integrated linear motion application.
Features / Benefits
- Load Capacity
- CMAB up to 42 lbs horizontal / up to 10 lbs vertical
- CMAR up to 176 lbs horizontal / up to 10 lbs vertical
- Standard .250" diameter, .250" lead screw.
- Standard 2" travel
- Standard 11-frame stepper motor
(DC Motor options available)
- Standard bellows-type coupling
- Based on the SMI ball and crossed roller slides
- SMI designed and fabricated nut block – with self lubricating properties
- Self contained product – no maintenance required
Part Number Scheme
Click image for larger view