Ball Slide Positioning Stages
Specialty Motions, Inc produces a series of low cost, high precision, Easy Slide™ ball slide positioning stages with True Travel™ anti-cage creep technology for versatile, smooth, accurate travel used in gauging and positioning light to heavy loads. Pre-assembled and pre-loaded for immediate installation, mounting can be done with our standard hole patterns with standard fasteners or can be created to your requirements including metrics.
Our process of manufacturing eliminates unnecessary components and stack up tolerances which improves accuracy and reliability, and reduces the overall cost of the stage. Multiple axis assemblies available. Interchangeable with many popular sizes.
Compare our price and quality, and test for yourself "The SMI Advantage".
- Stroke: 0.25 inch
- Straight Line Accuracy: 0.0005 inch / inch of travel
- Coefficient of Friction: 0.003 typical
- True Travel™ anti-cage creep technology
- Construction: Aluminum carriage and base, hardened steel rods and rollers, mild steel end caps
- Finish: Black anodized
- Load Capacities: 5 - 30 lbf
- Positional Repeatability: 0.0001"
- Drive: Micrometer 0.001" graduations, 0.01mm graduations optional
- Available in X, XY, XZ and XYZ